Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bi the Way...

Apparently I'm bisexual. You are at least as surprised as I am, gentle readers. However the Internet told me so, therefore it must be true. (I don't recommend answering this questionnaire unless you have a disposable email account, by the way.)

The exam only asks questions about the readers sexual interest in members of the same sex. I... um... scored kind of high on that. Now you'd think that would put me squarely in the "MO" category, but the test doesn't HAVE a homosexual category. In the end there are only three categories: heterosexual, bi-curious, and bi-sexual.

Boy, it feels GREAT not to exist.

**********
Today's writing totals:
Novel: 646 words
Blog: 104 words
DAILY TOTAL: 750 words

DECEMBER RUNNING TOTAL: 750/15,500 words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, if you're only Bi, that means you have a choice, so it's easier for fundamentalists to condemn you.